Redhead dating website

But hey, now we're singing along to his lyrics on the radio, so who's the winner here?I'm not exactly looking forward to the "carrot top" cracks, or the digs about my fiance and I having our own Weasley family. 90% of the members on our site have red hair - the other 10% of our members are those who really really want to be with a redhead. This is the largest collection of redhead singles in the UK who are looking for a new partner.

For his book, RED HOT 100, he photographed 100 very attractive (and shirtless!

Your mind automatically goes to famously freckled faces like Carrot Top, Pippi Longstocking or Alfred E. It's become something of a running joke in the dating scene that redheads are unattractive. There's an actual documentary on being ginger and how much it sucks (And the fact that there's this weird fascination with gingers as medical anomalies probably doesn't help.) And, recent studies show that more than 90 percent of ginger men are bullied because of their red locks!

But let me tell it to you straight: I think redheads (and the guys, in particular) get a bad rap.

Since this is the case, prior to compiling the telltale signs for this article, I spoke with my girlfriend about what kinds of things daters of redheads know to be true about my people.

Below are the most significant signs that you’re dating the truest of true redheads.

Leave a Reply